Home   Help Search Login Register Arcade MainSite Chat  
February 21, 2017, 06:37:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Videogames ruined my life.  Good thing I have two more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Groups similar to BSG  (Read 2849 times)
bbailey1808

Clan:

View Profile
on: September 14, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

Hello, I don't own an XBOX but I do play a lot of PC games.  I am interested in CO-OP games and am wondering if anyone here knows any similar groups like this one for PC gamers?  Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S.  Please don't end this topic just because it isn't XBOX related.
Rush
Buddy Member

Lets go Phillies!

GT: BSG Rush
Fileshare: BSG Rush
Clan: BSG

View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 11:43:29 PM

To be honest I am not sure. Maxnwil might pop up tho, he games on PC all the time so if anyone knows he would. I do game on PC but not to much.

Maxnwil
Community Friend

Rock on!

GT: Maxnwil
Fileshare: Maxnwil
Clan:

View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 06:59:20 PM

*swoosh* I know when I'm needed! 

Yeah, I play PC games mostly, but I enjoy the camaraderie that BSG has, plus I really like what they stand for, so I hang around and chime in occasionally. One day I'll return to the land of Console games, but while at University I don't really have time/resources. To answer your question though, I can't say I know of any PC clans that are focused around the principles that BSG is- most PC clans focus on a single game, rather than a community. I too enjoy co-op, so you're welcome to add me on Steam- "Maxnwil" (though it might show up as "Snaxnwil" right now). I'm just floater in BSG, so it's up to the Members to decide whether to keep you around or not, but if you stick around you're welcome to join me in my never ending quest to convert everyone at BSG to the PC Master Race  nerd

With enough velocity, ANYTHING is possible!
Cabeiri
Internal Rep and Recruitment Director
Community Leader

D.U.C.

GT: BSG Cabeiri
Fileshare: BSG Cabeiri

View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 07:00:15 AM

We typically enjoy having similarly-minded people around.  So your welcome to stay and enjoy.  If you want to tell us a bit more about yourself or if you get some games in with any of the guys (Steam), have them let me know and I'll change your status to "friend" so that you can see more boards on the forum.

Until then, it's great to meet you.

How did you find us btw?

Talic
Buddy Member

Joker's overseer

GT: BSG Talic
Fileshare: BSG Talic

View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 09:50:08 PM

We typically enjoy having similarly-minded people around.  So your welcome to stay and enjoy.  If you want to tell us a bit more about yourself or if you get some games in with any of the guys (Steam), have them let me know and I'll change your status to "friend" so that you can see more boards on the forum.

Until then, it's great to meet you.

How did you find us btw?

Sometimes I like to stand on the side of the road and hand out BSG flyers.
bbailey1808

Clan:

View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 07:13:51 PM

Hello again.  I managed to find you by doing a pretty extensive search of google using different tags such as co-op gaming n such.  I also found this reddit forum that has allowed me to meet a few new people.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GamerPals

They are all consoles, but most people post about PC.

As far as the PC master race goes  devil  I would like to comment on the wonderful device called the mouse!  So versatile!  lol enough of that.

Anyway my steam is co-op gunner.   My profile picture is purple with a woman and a mans head with light coming out of it.  Please add me and send me a message so we can compare and play some fun steam games together!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS