Home   Help Search Login Register Arcade MainSite Chat  
March 29, 2017, 03:46:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Videogames ruined my life.  Good thing I have two more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last Minute: Warzone With the Wheelmen - March 3, 8:30 PM EST  (Read 851 times)
HWM Sarge
Community Friend

Clan:

View Profile
on: March 03, 2016, 12:51:58 PM

We are participating in a charity stream Saturday morning and we will be spending a good chunk of that playing with people joining from the stream. We want to get some practice playing with people who aren't very familiar with the way we play Warzone, so we're holding an impromptu mixer with the Spartan Dads tonight. We also figured that if some of our long-time allies were available, we'd love to get you all into a rotation.

Please let me know here so I can organize all the groups. If you can only bring one or a few, we'd still love you have you all play with us.

We've also just released our squad-specific Warzone Guides. You can check it out on our Guides tab.
Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:55:46 PM by HWM Sarge Logged
I Dark Raider I
FNG
Buddy Member

Canadian Eh?

GT: BSG Dark Raider
Fileshare: BSG Dark Raider
Clan: BSG

View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 01:06:53 PM

Sorry I wasnt able to play. Whats the charity stream called?

"Elite at this shit since Marathon, 10 fuckin years, killin ya where you spawn. Look at you flyin in your fly banshee, Rocket locked on your next in my spree!"
"Rollin' through your base with the biggest gun I got, not so I can shoot you. I won't even use one shot, won't find a secret entrance I'll come through the parking lot, and jam the handle way up into your expansion slot. Won't fuckin know what hit you, when I come out to play, assassin is what they call me. but the middle name is melee."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9t1JubdtA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS